Monday, July 23, 2012

This blog is moving! Come along!

Dear Friends,

I am moving this blog to my new Wordpress blog at drirenecohen.authorsxpress.com as part of my book launch for Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace (Balboa Press/Hay House, June 2012). It will be an ongoing blog of posts, Thoughts for the Day, and a place for you to post your thoughts as well.

Please join me at the above blog and I invite you to follow me on social media sites:
Facebook: Irene A. Cohen, MD  - author page
Facebook: Soul Journey to Love - book page
Twitter:  DrIreneCohen
Goodreads: Irene Cohen
Author Central Amazon: amazon.com/author/irenecohen

My webpage (drirenecohen.com) is under construction and I will inform you when it is up and running. However my blog page, drirenecohen.authorsxpress.com, contains all the information you will need to keep up with me, including links to where you can find the book in its entirety.

I hope you come along with me on our further journeys of the soul together.

In love and peace,
Irene A. Cohen, MD

Buy Book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1452550867

No comments:

Post a Comment