Monday, December 26, 2011

Reflections on Day 56, Soul Journey to Love

"All are already awakened in the mind of God. Some know it and some do not."

That takes a heavy burden off me. All is well no matter what. We are always with God no matter what we think, do, what the external or internal circumstances are. No more seeking, no more finding, just being is all that is needed. But not the mindless being of an automaton, that zombie image from films. Just allowing whatever happens to occur and doing nothing special to make anything happen. Just quieting the mind whenever necessary to allow awareness to be conscious. That is all that is ever needed.

This is a relief. I don’t have to DO anything. I just would rather be aware than unaware. Turn my attention toward the God within me or if I prefer the God outside of me. That is all it takes because I am already awakened, enlightened. It does not mean I have no emotions, no thoughts, no feelings. It means I understand this is not all that there is. “I could choose peace instead of this” is a stepping stone from A Course in Miracles but in actuality I am always in peace. Sometimes I know it, sometimes not. I turn toward peace, toward love until I don’t have to turn any more because I am always aware of what is already there.

1 comment: